Additional Documentation Required
Congratulations, your application is almost complete. Now to complete the application process you MUST provide copies of documents that prove your eligibility. You have several options to submit these documents. Please read this page carefully and follow the instructions below to submit your proof. Important: Remember to ONLY provide copies of your proof.
In addition to the proof required to certify eligibility you will be required to present proof of your Social Security Number. A picture of your SSN card or similar will be required. This step is required because we were unable to certify your personal information in the Public Records.
Below are examples of the accepted proofs:
- Social Security Number card (SSN)
- Letter from the Social Security Administration (SSA)
- W-2 form
- Any official document that contains the last 4 digits of your SSN and your name
We respect your privacy, please be sure to cover the first 5 digits of your SSN card while capturing the proof. Only the last 4 digits of the SSN and your name must be visible.
Remember that while submitting proof all required documentation should be included.
1. Write down the ENROLLMENT ID shown below you will need it to track the status of your application.
Enrollment ID: Loading...
2. Click any of the buttons below to learn more about each option or to submit your proof:
Click here if you want to learn more about what documentation can be used as proof.